- Take Your Training to the Next Level Edge 530 goes beyond data collection — providing dynamic performance insights that can help you beat your best. See how your body is holding up in different environments with heat and altitude acclimation¹. Get in-ride notifications when it’s time to hydrate or eat. See if your most recent training was balanced in terms of endurance, threshold and high-intensity efforts. When paired with compatible sensors, Edge 530 now displays your power curve, comparing your ride effort to your previous weeks and months.
- Ride with Confidence Whether you’re training with riding buddies or commuting to work, your Edge 530 device takes safety seriously. It allows for group messaging and tracking, so you can stay in touch when you get separated from the pack. It also has incident detection, which automatically sends your location to emergency contacts if it detects an incident.
- Navigate Every Turn Edge 530 is preloaded with the Garmin Cycle Map, including turn-by-turn directions and navigation alerts that notify you of upcoming turns. To help you ride like a local, popularity routing chooses from the roads and trails most traveled by fellow cyclists. And Edge 530 is smart enough to guide you back to the route — or back to start — if you deviate from it or decide to head home early.
- Tame the Trails Start by downloading the free Trailforks app from our Connect IQ Store, and then unlock the Trailforks map content on your Edge. Featuring trails from more than 80 countries, Trailforks includes the best, most up-to-date information, including trail conditions, heatmaps and more.
- Climb Like a Pro Climbing can become your secret weapon with Edge 530 and the new ClimbPro feature. It automatically shows the remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route or course.
- SHIMANO STEPS eBike System Pair a compatible Edge cycling computer with a supported SHIMANO STEPS eBike system, and receive a dedicated eBike status screen, data fields and support for system status and warning messages.
- Customize Your Device Only Garmin lets you customize your device with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store. (AccuWeather, Strava, Komoot, Wikiloc, and Yelp to name a few)
Edge 530 Bundle
he newest addition to the Garmin cycling computer line-up is the Edge 530. It provides you with all the basic features you come to expect like speed, time, distance, and elevation, but has been loaded with a handful of new features as well. The navigation capabilities of the device have greatly increased with preloaded Trailforks data including difficulty level, the display screen has increased by 13%, and battery life is now a claimed 20 hours. Compared to the more expensive, new Garmin Edge 830, the Edge 530 doesn’t have a touch screen interface, besides that, they are nearly identical. The Garmin Edge 530 is jam packed with features, way too many to talk about in this small paragraph, so scan the rest of the product page below to get fully informed on all the awesome features that come in the 530. The Garmin Edge 530 “Bundle” comes with a speed sensor, cadence sensor, and heart rate monitor.