KNOW YOUR CLUBS
We’ve got your game with Approach CT10 club tracking sensors. Track every shot on any club — starting with your wedges and putter.
- You’re in wedge territory. But pitching or gap? You’ll know after attaching a sensor.
- It’s all in the wrist. Pair your sensors to your compatible Garmin golf watch.
- Could you make it on tour? Compare to professional golfers with strokes gained analysis.
- Hit us with your best shot. View stats for accuracy before every swing.
- As your game improves, so will your data. The sensors automatically keep up with you.
The starter pack is great for tracking chip shots next to the green and putts. Attach an Approach CT10 sensor to your wedges and putter. To keep up with additional clubs, use your watch’s (sold separately) AutoShot feature.
EASY TO INSTALL
The lightweight and secure sensors easily attach to the end of a club’s grip. You won’t even know they’re there while you play.
PAIR TO WATCH
Have a compatible Garmin golf watch? Pair it to your sensors, and every time you reach for a club with an Approach CT10, you’ll get the stats on your wrist.
Pair with the Garmin Golf™ app1 for strokes gained analysis, to participate in leaderboards and tournaments, and to gain more data about your game.
PLAY ROUND AFTER ROUND
An ingenious automatic on/off feature helps provide battery life of up to 4 years. When it’s time to replace batteries, you can easily do it yourself.
|DIMENSION||1.1" x 0.5" (27 x 13 mm)|
|WEIGHT||0.3 oz (9 g)|
|BATTERY TYPE||user-replaceable CR2032 batteries included|
|BATTERY LIFE||up to 4 years|
Daily Smart Features
|GARMIN AUTOSHOT™ - Yes|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.