The V-Train 2.0 is the perfect tool for serious trainers and functional athletes.
- Good level of ground feel and protection with good toe articulation for great balance and active stability
- Upper construction specifically designed for heavy training, focused on durability and performance
- Distinctive rope traction lugs in the arch
- Update panel lacing system with a Hook+Loop closure system, with new softer feel. Perfect for aggressive, lateral movements
- XS Trek rubber compound for all around performance both indoor and outdoor
No shoes are better than Vibrams five fingers for Gym as in gym you mainly need Proper grip , balance , stability , flexibility . Vibrams are made in such way that these Things will be felt as soon as you start using them and you will be able to train like a pro 🙂
Vibram FiveFingers shoes offer a versatile minimalist footwear solution. Created with individual toe pockets for flexibility to replicate the barefoot experience, these lightweight alternatives to average athletic footwear allow your feet to engage the strength of natural foot motion, yet remain stable with the construction of contoured grip-driven soles that only Vibram can offer.
Vibram XS Trek is a technical compound that allows great overall performance qualities, in particular flexibility and wet traction. Highly responsive to the various demands of life, XS Trek will carry you from the trail to the urban playground and even across a range of indoor activities, thanks to its non-marking feature.
TECHNOLOGY AND COMPOUND
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort
- Next Generation V-Train
- Weight: M43 = 7.8 oz.
- Sole Spec: • INSOLE: 2mm EVA Footbed + Polyester Sockliner • MIDSOLE: N/A • RUBBER: 4 MM XS Trek rubber outsole compound
- Upper Material: Polyester, Lateral TPU Panels
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry
39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.